Mont Batur is one of the most inspired places in Bali.
I would love to take you on an unforgettable sunrise climb
that will leave your heart all sorts of full.
This 1 717 meter high active volcano is located in Kintamani area and it takes approximately 2 hours to reach the top. Once there, you will have a well-earned breakfast cooked by the steam of the volcano itself while enjoying the breathtaking beauty of the panorama.
Tour Itinerary :
2 am – 2:30 am : Pick up in Ubud area from hotel and drive to the base of Mt. Batur in private car with air conditioning.
3.30 am : Arrive at the base of Mt. Batur, safety briefing with your trekking guide.
4 am : Begin our gentle climb up the mountain together.
6:15 am : Arrive at the summit of Mt. Batur. Pause for breakfast while watching the sunrise and taking pictures.
7 am : Continue our trek around the crater of the mountain. Maybe even play with some cheeky monkeys.
8 am : Begin our climb back down the mountain.
9 am : Arrive back to the car.
9.30 am : Visit a coffee plantation
10.30 – 11.30 am : Arrive at your hotel
Included In Your Climb:
+ Transportation to and from your hotel or villa in an air conditioned car
+ Breakfast at Sunrise. Includes water, toast, eggs, bananas, jackfruit, selak/snakefruit, coffee and or tea.
+ Entrance fees to the Mountain and area
+ English speaking professional trekking guide
+ Walking sticks
What to Bring:
+ Warm Jacket / Long pants
+ Proper climbing shoes
+ A camera
+ A smile
Two persons minimum for the tour to operate
- $50 USD per person (for pick-up in Ubud area)
- $60 USD per person (for pick-up in Sanur, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Kuta and Canggu area)
- $35 USD per person (for pick-up in Ubud area)
- $40 USD per person (for pick-up in Sanur, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Kuta and Canggu area)
- Pick-up time will depend where you stay
- Women are not allowed to climb during their periods
- Some cash for tipping the driver is recommended
Ready to schedule your sunrise hike up Mt. Batur?
Just enter your information below.